The Cottage Kitchen contains the following:
* Tea, coffee, sugar, salt and milk powder for your entire stay.
(Guests are welcome to make their own tea and coffee and heat/cook baby's meals. No extra charge for this. If however, you require extra tea or coffee, this will be charged for.)
* Simple pots and pans for your use.
* Cutlery, crockery, glasses, cooking spoons, knives for 6.
* Filter and 2 bottles drinking water.
* Gas stove, lighter, matches.
*Separate dustbins for papers, foil, or kitchen bio-degradables. These are removed by our staff at 11 am each day.
Your Complimentary Breakfast is delivered at 9 am each morning.
If you have asked for Lunch or Dinner, these will be brought to your door at 1 o'clock in the afternoon and at 7 pm sharp.
Barbecue's are cooked by Guests on your own barbecue. All raw materials are provided for your use. Marinated chicken and veggies are also provided.
Our Cottages are self serviced. Guests are expected to wash all kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery after use.